In order to increase live music performance opportunities and support live music audience and sector development, the Live Music Office works with industry stakeholders on projects across Australia which provide:
- Regulatory and policy guidance.
- Best practice references and templates.
- Methodologies for engagement and to progress reform.
- Position papers and summaries of policy areas.
- Dissemination of information related to the music sector.
- Support for local stakeholders engaged in policy reforms and sector development.
- Research direction, strategy and coordination.
- Tools and initiatives related to sector mapping.
We work with stakeholders on short, medium and long term strategies to increase the sustainability of the live music industry.