Live Music & Events

If you use music in your business you need permission (a licence) from the authors of that music. By ‘use’ we mean anything from organising a concert or live performance, playing the radio, turning on a TV in the reception area, copying music from one device to another, streaming music through an iPad, piping music through your phone system, using a background music supplier and more.

Securing a OneMusic Australia licence will meet your legal obligations under the Copyright Act.

You can get independent information at

Further information for specific businesses can be found by clicking the relevant link below: