The City of Ballarat’s Arts & Culture Unit is seeking expressions of interest from writers to consolidate information & research provided by the Ballarat Live Music Advisory Committee, and draft a Live Music Strategic Plan for presentation to Council.
The Contractor will be able to consult with members of the Live Music Advisory Committee and have the assistance of Council’s Arts & Culture staff in compiling this information.
The Ballarat Live Music Strategic Plan is to have a scope of 3 – 5 years, defining the goals and objectives underpinning support of the local live music industry and identifying measures strengthening development of the local & regional live music economy:
- appropriate to Council’s role within the community
- in keeping with Council’s long-term planning for Ballarat and its position within the Central Highlands Region.
- appropriate to the private sector’s commercial interests within the community
- representing potential public / private collaboration
- in accordance with local and state regulations.
The draft strategy is to be presented on 21 December to the Ballarat Live Music Advisory Committee. The budget allocated to this project is set at $10,000.00 with all costs pertaining to the development of the strategy to be included within this budget.
Further information and a full Position Description are available from Deborah Klein email@example.com